Tuesday, January 5, 2016

My YouTube Channel

Hey Guys! You all know that I have a YouTube Channel called MrBlakeMurphy: which I haven't really been uploading on recently. As you guys know we moved to Bakersfield, CA recently, leaving everything behind we once knew.
Blake Murphy

It's very hard to start over. We have no friends out here to get the inside scoop on things. Shelly and I are having a hard time finding work out here. Starting my Photography business over out here is not as easy as I thought it would be. So with that we have really been trying to find any work we can. Shelly is now baby sitting kids while she is still looking for work. I am doing photo jobs here and there while also looking for a full time job to help us.

So it's been super busy and I just can't seem to find the time to vlog or edit. If I do find time to vlog then I'm never able to find time to edit. Then once I'm able to edit I feel the vlog is very old and doesn't make sense putting it up. So there you have it! The reason why we have been missing. I really miss making daily vlogs.

I'm happy with what my YouTube channel has achieved so far within a few years of it being up. Hopefully we are able to get back into a steady routine again and we are able to start making daily vlogs again.

No comments:

Post a Comment